Home

Why does My pee come out slow

During normal urination, the urine flows smoothly and with force as a result of relaxed urinary passage. Slow urine flow or improper stream of urine flow is said to occur when the stream of urine decreases or when there is interruption in the free flow of urine. You may come across many people who complain of slow urine flow The most common cause of slow urine flow in men is having an enlarged prostate, or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). An enlarged prostate can press on the urethra, which is the tube through which urine travels from the bladder out of the body. If the urethra is compressed from the enlarged prostate, less urine can pass through, so the urine. Dribbling of urine after urination can also occur in many men with slow urine stream as a result of an enlarged prostate. Lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) are common causes of distress in men. Men may experience slow or poor urinary stream and difficulty with passing urine. Often, men need to wait for urine flow to start The bladder is a muscle. When it's dilated and stretched out for lengthy periods, its tone is not very good; it can't contract strongly. That's why folks pass some urine slowly and stop, dribbling as they go. Then if they rest for a few minutes, they can pass a lot more, more strongly, as the bladder regains tone The bladder wall is muscular and when those muscles are stretched, they then don't contract well and your stream is slow. Best advice all around: empty bladder as soon as you can whenever you get the urge. And drink a lot of water

Causes Of Slow Urine Flow: Treatment To Increase The Flow

Slow urine flow: You're a little young for benign prostatic hypertrophy (swollen prostate), and you would be really young for bladder or prostate cancer 1,791 satisfied customers. I've been having problems urinating. When I really need to. I've been having problems urinating. When I really need to pee it comes out a lot slower than before and I feel like I need to squeeze it out. Also sometimes I can tell I really need to pee but it doe read more. Bilal Mustafa WebMD Symptom Checker helps you find the most common medical conditions indicated by the symptoms decreased urination, difficulty starting urine stream, frequent urge to urinate and slow or weak.. A variety of medical conditions may affect normal urine flow. The most common cause of slow urine flow in men is having an enlarged prostate, or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). An enlarged prostate can press on the urethra, which is the tube through which urine travels from the bladder out of the body

What is Slow Urine Flow? - Best Urologist NY

It happens when the edges of the urethra get temporarily stuck together. The urethra is the tube that carries urine (and also semen, in men) out of the body. This sticky situation is often caused by dry ejaculate that doesn't fully exit the urethra, gumming up the pipes. Adhesion is not serious and usually clears out within a day or so If a person frequently needs to pee but little comes out when they try to go, it can be due to a urinary tract infection (UTI), pregnancy, an overactive bladder, or an enlarged prostate. Less.. Why does my pee come out slow . Premium Questions. What is the protrusion coming out from my vagina? MD. and felt a protrusion coming out of my vagina area. went back to urgent care ad was told to go straight.

Yes, very touching

The urine then flows out of the bladder through a tube called urethra. Just below the bladder, there is a small gland called prostate. This gland surrounds the upper portion of the urethra. Any inflammation or enlargement of the prostate can slow down the stream of urine. Physiological Enlargement of Prostate. It can be a normal physiologic. Slow Urine Flow: Causes Of Slow Urine Flow In Men And Women Slow urinary stream alone may not indicate a serious condition. But when accompanied with other symptoms such as frequency and pain when voiding or blood in urine, you may be manifesting a serious disease. Causes of Slow Urine Flo Often men experience pressure in the lower abdomen, feel the need to strain to push the urine out when the prostate grows to obstruct urine flow. As a result of an enlarged prostate, men often experience intermittent urine flow which can be accompanied by slow and painful urination. Occasionally dribbling after urination occurs For men, an urge to pee can be the result of a swollen or enlarged prostate, which puts increased pressure on the bladder. That pressure can cause the urge to pee before the bladder is full,.. does sperm always come out when you masterbate? If I masterbate too much,will I run out sperm?? my left ball is bigger than my right my right ball feels like tissue and they sometimes `feel weird When I masterbate I can't ejac. Cant cum, i go pee instead 14 yr old and when i masturbate i pee instead of cum How long do i have to masterbate till.

Sir I am facing the problem of frequent urination in the night since three months. And some times in day time also. In the night feel to pass the urine immediaty after passing the urine. And the urine is not coming continuously. It is dribbling. And also there is a pain in penis before and after passing the urine. My FF is 127 and post is 212. Urinary hesitancy affects people of all ages and occurs in both sexes. However, it is most common in older men with an enlarged prostate gland. Urinary hesitancy most often develops slowly over time. You may not notice it until you are unable to urinate (called urinary retention) 367. Aug 1, 2005. #7. Re: Inconsistent Water Flow Out the Pee Hole. The thermostat is a mechanical device which is why there are no wires to it. It does not continuously regulate water flow, but rather is an on/off valve which prevents cooling water flow through the engine until a preset temperature is reached

steps can t seem to catch a break he was

Ejaculation Problems: Too Fast, Too Slow or Not at All. (ejaculate goes back into bladder instead of out) which occurs after a TURP. The DSMIV describes premature ejaculation as persistent or recurrent ejaculation within minutes. Statistics list 4 to 39% of men have premature ejaculation. Treatment is usually with SSRI's and Sildenafil. My urine comes out so slow... Support Forums > Kidney Diseases & Disorders New Topic Reply If he/she feels concerned they can refer you out to a urologist. But as long as its not causing pain or discomfort it might not be serious unless your output (peeing) decreases to much

the urine stream is slow to start urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination a sensation that the bladder isn't fully emptied after urination lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficul You have overworked the urinary sphincter muscle. Very simply, it's like any other muscle-type fatigue (the urinary sphincter is a round muscle too) and once fatigued it can temporarily give up so to speak. Much like trying to run after become exh.. I stand there saying Pee Pee Pee. I don't know what my subconscious is doing or why my body does this, but after a couple of more minutes I'll slowly start to pee again. It starts slow and careful, and gently builds up into a real stream. I'm Peeing for real. This is when I can finally pee and finally empty my bladder. Relief at last Brahmbhatt adds that, while prostate size is key in determining the speed of a man's urine flow, for young guys, a slow pee stream could indicate some sort of trauma or infection. Young guys who have an STD or blockages can experience the same problem of weak flow, he explains

Slow Urine Flow in Males: Top Urologists in New York City

Why does my pee come out so slowly when my bladder is full

1. Difficulty Passing Urine Women and Men. Difficulty passing urine can be triggered by different problems in men and women. Only men have a prostate gland (which can become infected or enlarged), whereas women are more prone to simple bladder infections (cystitis). Therefore, it's helpful to start by finding out if you are a woman or a man
  2. s or medication. Asparagus is known to give urine more of an ammonia smell. B-6 supplements can also give urine a strong odor. You may also experience changes in urine odor if you are not drinking enough water. Highly concentrated urine can have a strong ammonia smell
  3. It's not painful and doctor's have given me lots of UTI medication so I know it's not a UTI, but trying to force the urine out really drains me it gets me weak and frustrated. The frequency and urgency to urinate is always there. After urinating I put on my underwear and feel like I still want to urinate like my bladder isn't empty
  4. Post-Void Dribbling (or more formally Post-Micturition Dribbling) occurs when you leak urine after urinating. Basically you sit down to empty your bladder, then you stand up and you pee or void a little bit. Or if you are a guy you urinate, you think you have emptied your bladder, and still a little bit more dribbles out after you think you are.
  5. Usually it's only a few drops of urine, but when you take the time to allow those drops to come out as opposed to running out of the bathroom, you can fix the problem. Relax, be patient, and.

why is my pee stream fast sometimes and kinda slow other

I was passing a jelly-like substance in my urine, but had no pain. The material was denser than water, as it sunk to the bottom of the water in the toilet. It ranged in color from clear to a reddish-brown. The jelly did not always come out at the beginning or the end of my urine stream, but rather came out at seemingly random times Urine is a byproduct that includes fluids and other filtrates that come out of your body so it can tell you what's going on inside, says Tomas Griebling, M.D., M.P.H., vice chair of the. Like that drop or two of leftover urine, some ejaculate leaks out a few minutes after you've had an orgasm. Dr. Sonstein says the explanation is the same as before: Semen is just a little more.

slow urine flow in morning Answers from Doctors HealthTa

I have a problem when I go to pee it comes out slow and I

It has now been almost 2 months since I had the catheter removed. I have since been back to my urologist who basically threw his hands up and said He has no clue why I do not get the urge to pee. He said he has tried everything, tested everything, and can find no reason as to why I am retaining urine and why, now, I no longer get an urge Brown-looking pee can also be from blood. Blood in the urinary tract may form a clot and turn the urine a very dark color if not peed out quickly. It takes a while for urine to travel from the kidneys, where it is produced, down to your bladder, and not everyone completely empties their bladder every time they pee It surrounds the urethra (the tube which carries the urine out of the body), and puts pressure on it when it gets enlarged, in some instances blocking the flow of urine. This pressure can irritate the bladder (which is located above) causing it to contract and create that frequent urge to urinate but little comes out because bladder is not full 3 / 18. Both type 1 and type 2 raise your blood sugar. Your kidneys try to filter it out, but they can't always keep up. So the sugar ends up in your urine. This draws more water from your body. This is archive material from the MHF's malehealth.co.uk website which is now part of this site in the section Male Health. This page remains on the site as site traffic suggests visitors find this page useful but it may not be up to date. It was last updated in 2003 and so does not conform to the NHS England Information Standard of which the MHF is a member

Decreased urination, Difficulty starting urine stream

1. It happens to me all the time: As soon as I reach my apartment, get into the elevator, walk down the hall, and as soon as I whip out the keys to my door—bam!—I realize I need to pee ASAP
  2. Brown pee. Most commonly, a brownish-yellow pee is just a sign that you should drink more water. Per the Mayo Clinic, brown urine can also result from eating tons of fava beans or rhubarb.
  3. A: The delay before starting urination could be psychological as well as pathological. Many men may have psychological hesitancy in public toilet or when there is another person standing next to them, but would find it normal to pass urine in privacy. Common pathological cause of hesitancy is bladder outlet obstruction or bladder neck.

There is no pain, no blood, no discomfort. Just when I pee, it feels like I haven't completely emptied myself. Then I can sit down, and us my lower bowel muscles to push out more urine.. then more.. then more.. honestly, I could do it for hours, all in small squirts Liver Disease. Liver trouble can also result in urine that is musty smelling. 14 Because your liver needs to break down urea in the body, if it malfunctions it causes excess buildup of ammonia. The ammonia passes out through your urine, causing that trademark foul smelling pee. 15. 11. Food And Supplements An urge to urinate, but your urine does not come out or dribbles out slowly and weakly. Frequent urine leaks that happen during the day or while you sleep. Pain or pressure when you urinate. Pain or stiffness in your abdomen, lower back, hips, or upper thighs. Blood in your urine Let's start with the really intuitive and also super easy to fix cause of peeing all the time. What goes in must come out, right? The more liquids you drink, the more you'll generally need to pee Urine accumulates in your bladder, and then you pee it out through the urethra. Women typically have urethras that are about 1.2 to 1.6 inches long, while men's urethras clock in around 8 inches. 6

Keep pinching the soft rubber tube (the catheter tube) so that urine does not leak out. Be careful not to pull on the catheter. Place the old large drainage bag on the towel. Prepare to place the leg bag in the catheter tube from which you just disconnected the large drainage bag. Remove the protective coating from the tip of the leg bag. Q: I am married for 3 years but we are still not blessed with a child. Everything is normal with both of us. Ovulation study shows normal cycle. I have observed that after the intercourse, the moment my husband withdraws his penis, all the semen comes out of the vagina.We tried using a pillow beneath, which helped in keeping the semen inside for few minutes

Why does a full bladder give out urine slowly? - Quor

Cloudy urine isn't the only urine change that might cause you to do a double-take. Depending upon the causes, urine can have blood in it, or it can turn red, pink, brown, clear, orange, blue, black, green, or dark yellow.   These colors can be due to medications, dyes or natural colors in your food, infections, or disease Glycogen stores body water, which is released through urine when carbohydrates are restricted. In this article, I'll outline exactly why you may find yourself making frequent trips to the bathroom on a keto diet, how long it will last, and what you can do to help offset some of the adverse effects that may come as a result The National Association for Continence also points out that alcohol is a diuretic drug, the taking of which results in higher urine output. Using that logic, alcohol consumption can lead to the production of clear, colorless urine. Advertisement. The U.S. National Library of Medicine affirms the link between excessive urination and alcohol Re: How long does it take for Merc 150 HP outboard to pee after starting? j_martin, I've been doing some searching (internet wide) for the last few hours and have found some folks who swear that slow pee is the norm for Mercs. Can't find anything that tells me why this should be so other than the downstream of the thermostat theory Prostate disease. Blood in urine can be a symptom of benign prostate enlargement, infection of the prostate (prostatitis) and prostate cancer. Classic prostate symptoms include a weak or slow.

What Does a Split Urine Stream Mean? - Health Essentials

15 Symptoms of Kidney Disease. 1. Fatigue - being tired all of the time. Why this happens: Healthy kidneys make a hormone called erythropoietin (a-rith'- ro-po'- uh-tin), or EPO, that tells your body to make oxygen-carrying red blood cells. As the kidneys fail, they make less EPO. With fewer red blood cells to carry oxygen, your muscles and. Why is it that when I pee, my urine divides into two streams? Two streams of urine during urination is a condition that many people experience. For some it happens quite occasionally, whereas for others it is almost a daily occurrence. The technical name for a urine stream that splits is Split Stream Urination Because urine is a waste product, each cycle through your body adds a new batch of toxins, so after a while, drinking the stuff would do you more harm than good. Other pee drinkers believe their. How does methamphetamine get out of the body? The average half-life of methamphetamine is about 12 hours. This means it takes about 12 hours for half the amount of meth snorted, swallowed, smoked, or injected to be processed and excreted through the body's natural exits, such as through sweating, urinating, or moving the bowels.. The main way that meth exits the body is through renal excretion. The answer to the question, how long does it take for THC to leave my urine, is a fairly straightforward one on the surface. It takes as long as it takes your body to metabolize THCCOOH and expel.

I've recently been noticing my download speeds for files have been very slow. I've run a speed test, and it said my download speed is greater than 60 Mb/s, but when I go to download a file, it barely exceeds 100kb/s.This happened very suddenly too, in the past, speeds were as high as 20 Mb/s Phenazopyridine is also known to change the color of your pee to a reddish-orange color. But like I said, don't trip, chocolate chip! This is just a fun indication that the drug is in your system doing its job and should go away shortly after stopping use of the product! 4. In the meantime, make sure you're not chewing the AZO Urinary Pain. Urine could have foul, strong, or sweet smelling characteristics. The most common causes of bad smelling urine are dehydration, dietary changes, or a side-effect of medication. Less commonly, strong smelling urine can also be caused by infection, high blood sugar, or liver damage. Read below for more information on associated symptoms, other causes and foods that make your urine smell, and. Urine is a liquid by-product of metabolism in humans and in many other animals. Urine flows from the kidneys through the ureters to the urinary bladder. Urination results in urine being excreted from the body through the urethra.. Cellular metabolism generates many by-products that are rich in nitrogen and must be cleared from the bloodstream, such as urea, uric acid, and creatinine When a dog scratches at the floor, he is claiming that spot as his own. The bottom of a dog's paws has special glands that release a territorial scent onto the floor when the dog scratches. The odor lets other dogs know that they need to keep moving because the scented spot has already been claimed. 17

Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment. Common signs of a cat with a urinary tract infection are: Persistent straining in the litter box. More frequent trips to urinate, but urine often limited to just a few drops. Inappropriate urination in other areas. Crying while straining. Licking the genital area. Bloody urine Medications. If your urine is orange, it could be the result of a drug you're taking. These are some common culprits: Laxatives : Certain ones that contain senna, an herb used to relieve constipation, often cause pee to turn a reddish-orange color. One example is Senokot. Pyridium, Uristat, and other drugs with the active ingredient. The third reason why cats meow is to demand that you pay attention to something. Not all cats will do this, but many do. The meaning behind this meow can range from wanting to be fed to wanting attention or for you to let them out of a room they accidentally got stuck in. Common things that cats may demand include: Food or treats. Water. Playtim Why do I pee when I push to poop? Straining to poop stretches the pelvic floor tissue. Over time the more stretched out these muscles the less they will be able to contract and support the pelvic organ function like keeping pee and poop in

We just discovered, last week, that my dog, Audrey, fake pee's for my husband on their walks. My 10-month old basset hound will fake-pee when she's outside and I want her to come inside. It can be a urinary tract infection, bladder stones or a tumor. My son's dog peed on my husband out of excitement and submission The most cause of slow urine flow that I know is kidney-related diseases like kidney stones and kidney failure. It may also be caused by infection in the urinary tract. Or it may just be that you don't drink sufficient amounts of water a day vis-a-vis the amount of sweating you do Passing foamy urine now and then is normal, for the speed of urination and other factors can influence this. But you should see your doctor if you have persistently foamy urine that becomes more noticeable over time. This can be a sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria), which requires further evaluation While a kidney stone tries to make its way out of your body it causes a backup of urine (and possibly a urinary tract infection). That backup leads to foul smelling pee that may also look cloudy 05-24-2019 01:15 PM. Since March 2019 my LTE speeds have been slow. I can't even get a speed test to load anymore. Last test I took showed about 170ms latency, 0.4mbps download, 5.0mbps upload. I have the top unlimited plan (forgot what it's called). As of 05/24/2019 I've used 6.78GB with 3 days left of cycle; most of which was done out of town

Current Weight. Contestants on The Biggest Loser, a popular reality weight-loss television show, are known to drop incredible amounts of weight per week. For the average person, losing 1 to 2 pounds per week is generally a safe guideline to follow. How much you can lose per week, however, is largely dependent on how much you currently weigh Windows provides a built-in troubleshooter that can automatically find and fix some common connection problems. Open the Internet Connections troubleshooter by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting. Under Network and Internet, click Connect to the. At first, you might notice a decreased urine stream, where your urine just doesn't come out as forcefully, and that it just doesn't hit the wall like it used to, says Hollingsworth

Constant urge to pee but little comes out: What does it mean

semen drips out of my penis when I poop. Why? my semen has ended? White stuff comes out of penis while having a poop/stool/feces Red semen during ejaculation My problem is that semen is coming out during my sleep how to stop semen coming out while sleeping pleese tell me the harmful symptoms of releasing sperm twice a da To figure out why your PC is slow, try eliminating startup programs, using fewer browser tabs, and changing the way you schedule anti-malware scans and OneDrive syncing. Visit Business Insider's. The level of metabolites in the urine of occasional users will drop below the detection threshold in as little as 2-3 days, while some studies have registered positive tests in chronic users as late as 90 days after the last consumption of THC, a window similar to hair tests. A 30-day period of abstinence is an appropriate window for most.

Too much conditional formatting can cause the file size to increase and slow down the workbook. Go to Conditional Formatting in the Home menu of the Excel Ribbon. Then, select Manage Rules if you want to inspect the current rules set up, or Clear Rules > Clear Rules from Entire Sheet to get rid of all rules on the current sheet To help keep your internet connection running smoothly, Do the following: Make sure your internet plan gives you adequate speeds. Use a router certified for the most recent standards, such as Wi-Fi 5 or Wi-Fi 6. Make sure all cables are secure and undamaged. Make sure your Ethernet cable is CAT 5e or newer If your hot water pressure is slow in just one fixture, you'll want to check to make sure the hot water valve is turned all the way on. If it is, the problem is most likely a blockage of some sort in the hot water supply lines. But if you've found that your hot water pressure is weak in all of your home's appliances, it's most likely. At 8 weeks of age your puppy does not have full control of his bladder. This means when you take him outside and he goes pee he does not always get it all out Almost as soon as you get him back in the house: squat, piddle, UGGHHH!!!! A puppy not having full control of his bladder explains many of the puppy potty training mysteries

Why does my pee come out slow - Doctor answers on

Get your shaving cream out ( any brand will do - I use generic) and spread it all over and around your toilet. For starters, put the shaving cream around the toilet base. Then, put it on any part of the floor that you think could have urine on it. Pay special attention to the grout around the toilet since that is such a porous surface When you do that, the idea of being with another guy will disappear from her mind, because she can see that no one else can make her feel the way you do. Another possible reason why your ex wants to get back together but take it slow is 4. You have put her in the position of power, so she is being a typical woma Dear How to Do It, I'm a divorced straight man in my mid-50s. Since the divorce I've had a series of relationships (less than one a year) that have all come to an end within a few months According to Dr. Vasavada, doctors don't know exactly why the feeling of getting home triggers the need to pee in individuals with OAB, but the 2015 study suggests it may be a sort of Pavlovian.

Blog brought to you by:

The other great thing about urine is that you have a constant supply. What goes in, must come out. So, water in, urine out. As long as you keep drinking water - which you should do for good health anyhow - you have a constant supply of plant-growing urine. 5. It Works! Free, and readily available are great reasons to use urine Windows slow to come out of sleep or hibernate 1 year old Alienware 17 computer upgraded from factory installed 8.1 to 10. About 1 month ago I have noticed that my computer is coming out of sleep / Hibernate. I always leave my laptop on, just simply close the lid. I have recently disabled sleep/hibernate, but even still, upon opening the lid, I. Best way to do it, he says, pull the cup out, pull the junk down, look the other way. When boxer and trainer sheepishly exited the bathroom, Roach figured the incident was mercifully over

how does this cameraman keep so cool while this ishttp krro com blogs parenting 119 18 best comebacks when

Radiculopathy usually occurs as a result of nerve root compression from a herniated disc, spinal stenosis (narrowing of the bony openings for nerve roots), spondylolisthesis (a vertebral body slipping forward on another), or other degeneration in the lumbar spine. The sciatic nerve controls the movement of the muscles in the thigh, calf, leg, and foot and is the most common source of. Dr. Melissa Conrad Stöppler on MedicineNet says that if bacteria enter the urinary tract, the infection can affect the smell of the urine. This can make the urine smell very bad and turn it cloudy or bloody. 7. The Georgia Highlands College say that bacterial activity in the urine will cause an ammonia-like odor from the urine. 8 It's important to treat a UTI at the first sign of its symptoms Blood in your pee could come from anywhere in the urinary tract - the bladder, kidneys or urethra (the tube that carries pee out of the body). If you have other symptoms, this might give you an idea of the cause. Do not self-diagnose - see a GP if you think it's blood in your pee. Possible causes of blood in urine. Other symptoms Firewalls: A firewall monitors all network traffic on your computer, so a strict firewall can lead to slow internet speeds. Try resetting your firewall to its default settings. Power Outage: Find out if there's an outage in your area. System Memory (RAM): Close any programs not in use to increase your computer's performance Do 10 deep breaths a day 3x's a day (with long exhalation), in one month you are going to have a respiratory function that is 10%-15% better then you have now. Which means 10%-15% more energy and 10-15% less fermentation because fermentation only takes place where there is no oxygen. CO2 is the biggest acid, focus on the exhale to get that acid.

Slow Flow of Urine Stream and Decreased Amount in Male

Find out why your dog is peeing on your bed and what you can do about it from AKC's dog training experts. Question: I have a 3 1/2 yr old Border Terrier Who still pees in the house. Lately it is. Mark Sisson is the founder of Mark's Daily Apple, godfather to the Primal food and lifestyle movement, and the New York Times bestselling author of The Keto Reset Diet.His latest book is Keto for Life, where he discusses how he combines the keto diet with a Primal lifestyle for optimal health and longevity.Mark is the author of numerous other books as well, including The Primal Blueprint. Dripping Urine in Dogs - Why it Occurs, What to Do, Prevention and Cos Painful urination in dogs can be a life-threatening emergency that needs immediate veterinary care, or it can be the result of an infection, easily treated with antibiotics.. To keep your dog in good health, it helps to understand what might cause painful urination in your dog and to know when you should see the vet right away Poop Won't Come Out When your poop won't come out, it can make you feel uncomfortable a whole day. 8 effective remedies and possible causes are listed to help you with this condition. Today was one of those days when you end up feeling worse after visiting the bathroom

Why is my puppy throwing up, having trouble breathing and lethargic. My puppy (7 months old), has been throwing up, breathing hard, not really wanting to eat and lethargic. However, this will go on for half a day and then she is fine. It has been happening for a couple of weeks now Every night when I take the dogs out to pee and do their business, our 1 year old Great Dane always pees. But Max refuses to even come out, he just stands in the doorway and waits until we all come in. No amounts of treats, calling or even physically leading him outside, keeps him outside and gets him to pee

Why does my cat when I pet him he puts his nose up against my leg? Angelique Gettle on June 07, 2016: EngineerReagan's response was great. More macho men should have a cat. They will get attached. I pictured the hide and seek game he mentioned. My cat does that too. Cat's are the best. But I love all animals. HopeS. on May 13, 2016 Uric acid thus forms a white sticky paste. So the white part is actually bird pee; it is the dark center that is the poop. Since birds are supposed to have descended from dinosaurs, you may wonder whether dinosaurs peed and pooped the same way. It turns out that not all birds pee and poop simultaneously 9 out of 10 times, an Excel user would complain about the slow Excel spreadsheets. And there is hardly anything you can do about it. Well, that's NOT completely true. The way Excel has been made, it does get slow with large data sets. However, there are many speed-up tricks you can use to improve the performance of a slow Excel spreadsheet The Real Reasons Why Your iPhone Is So Slow. All of the fixes I describe in this article work equally well for iPhones, iPads, and iPods, because they all run Apple's iOS operating system. As we'll discover, it's software, not hardware, that is the root of the problem.. 1

That's why my view of this thing that has been haunting me for so long has changed, I used to get so scared that I was just going to collapse and die or it would be something much more life threatening, but now I beg for it, i just have no interest in trying to cure it anymore or trying to figure out what's wrong. It's beaten me, it wins An older dog drinking their own urine might be confused. Elderly dogs can suffer from dementia and sundowner's syndrome. This can cause them to urinate inside, and it can also cause them to try to drink their own urine even if they have a perfectly good water source. It can also be a behavior that neglected dogs have picked up because they.

http krro com blogs parenting 702 thats my kidi usually try to avoid controversial political topics but i